Is coaching right for me?
Managing the business side of your business can be overwhelming. Especially when what you really want to do is design beautiful interiors.
I can help you get organized, be more productive and show you tools and efficiencies that will help you be the CEO of your interior design business.
When we work one-on-one, you’ll have the accountability partner you need to build your dream business!
What is coaching?
Coaching is a tool that nearly every successful business owner uses. One of my favorite sayings is: You don’t know what you don’t know. Coaching exposes you to new insights, ways of looking at your business and the know-how to implement new ideas designed to help your grow your business. Coaching helps you reach your highest potential by figuring out exactly what you want and designing and taking strategic action to make it happen.
How does it work?
I’m here to help you get unstuck, avoid overwhelm and learn how to pull the levers that will help you achieve your business goals. Our work may focus on one area of business if you choose short-term coaching, or it may focus on multiple areas when you choose a longer-term program.
Together, we’ll get you from where you are today to where you want to go (even if you’re not sure where that is yet!). My clients get crystal clear on what they want to achieve in business — and in life! — and together we develop a clear plan to get there.
Coaching challenges you to focus time and energy to do your most important work, and when you work with me, you’ll gain the clarity, support, confidence, motivation, and accountability you need to create the business you want. We’ll design a plan together, based on your goals, and then break it down into small, manageable steps. I’m your partner in this transformation, and I will help you follow through on our plan, break through obstacles that sabotage you and keep you stuck, and keep moving toward the business you’ll love. Be aware that I will (ever-so-gently) kick your ass as needed!
How is working with you different?
Great question! First of all, I work only with interior designers and other home and design professionals. I don’t serve other industries — I stick with what I know. That being said, I am NOT an interior designer, so if you need help with designing, I’m not your best choice. However, I am a small business coach and a marketer, so it’s all the other things I can help you with. In my 12-month coaching program, we work on everything from productivity to processes, strategy to building a team, marketing to financials and so much more.
To bring about change in your business — and I mean BIG change — it requires action and time for thinking and reflecting. Both, not just one or the other. My process ensures you implement both of the key elements. You’ll take action and together both before and after the action, we will assess to ensure it’s the right action to achieve the results you desire. I’m going to help you be purposeful in your business instead of just reacting to everything that comes your way.
This is hard work building a business — and a life — you love. But my clients say it’s fun and exciting, too. Together we’re going to embark on a journey directly toward the business you’re going to love. Let’s start building momentum and seeing results today!
As a one-on-one caching client, you get:
- Personalized strategy sessions, assessments, and tools to help you get crystal clear on what you want, why you’re stuck, and what action steps you need to take
- Week-to-week support breaking down your big goals into manageable pieces
- Weekly or bi-weekly phone coaching sessions (based on the term you choose)
- Email access between sessions — for accountability and support
- Processes to help you identify and break through the roadblocks that get in your way of success
Why do people decide to work with a coach?
Here are some of the reasons you might choose to work with a coach:
- You’re trying to figure out what your business goals are and how to achieve them.
- You want to make big changes, but you don’t know how or where to begin.
- You want to go beyond talking and start doing. You’re tired of taking all the classes, listening to the podcasts, making to-do lists, but never accomplishing these things.
- You want a business partner so you feel less alone and confused about all of the “business stuff” you’re not sure how to handle.
- You want a cheerleader who will inspire you to do things beyond what you thought you could handle and someone to celebrate your progress.
- You want a “project manager” for your business to help you dive deep into all the different aspects of your business; to help you break down overwhelming projects or tasks into small, manageable steps; AND to hold you accountable for accomplishing the steps.
- You need help balancing the realities of your day-to-day hectic schedule with the big picture of your business so you can escape the endless cycle of being busy but getting precious little done!
Want to find out if coaching is right for you?
Take my quick quiz to get the answer.